23. Copyright Take Down Provisions. If Ohana Star receives a proper notification under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) that User Content violates the rights of another user, person, or third-party entity, Ohana Star will investigate. Ohana Star will notify the User who posted the identified User Content that the content has been removed and will accept a response from the User as to why the rights of the notifying party are not violated. Ohana Star may disclose to the User who posted the identified User Content who submitted the DMCA notice. If appropriate, Ohana Star will remove the identified User Content from the Star Network as soon as is reasonably possible. Note that should Ohana Star determine, at its sole discretion, that the User is a repeat offender, Ohana Star may terminate the User’s account, and may remove all the User’s posted content from the Ohana Star Network. To investigate, Ohana Star needs the following information to be sent to our DMCA agent (listed below):
· Your contact information (full name, mailing address, email address, and phone number).*
· A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed.
· A description of the content on Ohana Star’s website/app that you claim infringes the copyright.
· Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on our site, such as the precise web addresses (URLs) with the allegedly infringing content.
· A declaration that:
1. You have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted content described above, in the manner you have complained of, is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
2. The information in your notice is accurate; and that
3. Under penalty of perjury, you are the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed.
· Your electronic signature or physical signature.
· *Please note that we may provide your name, contact information, and the contents of your report to the person who posted the content you are reporting. If you are an authorized representative submitting a report, we provide the name of the organization or client that owns the right in question. Therefore, consider providing a professional or business email address, mailing address, and phone number.
Ohana Star’s DMCA agent is: Paul Jenkins and their contact information is: 750 N. San Vicente Blvd., Suite 800 West Bldg., West Hollywood, CA 90069; email@example.com.